Listing or selling a property in Connecticut that uses heating oil for fuel?
Here’s what you really need to know:
- Short and long-term energy prices in Connecticut.
- The truth about heating oil tanks.
- The best ways to overcome your clients’ objections.
- The future of heating oil in the Nutmeg State.
- What the Partnership for Realty and Oilheat Success (PRO$) can do for you.
The difference between closing a sale and losing a sale can often be a simple matter of getting the best possible information in front of your client at the right time.
PRO$ is the one-step resource for Connecticut real estate agents looking for the edge to listing and closing more homes. On this website, you’ll find answers to many of your clients’ biggest questions, and tools you can use to sell these homes faster and for more money.